Winston's Birthday Party - All you need is love!

Dear Diary,
I got to go to my first eva party, and like a true party girl it was all about the boys for me! It was for my handsome friend Winston, the french bulldog. His human is some sort of super model, or something and bought us awesome treats. I think I love her! 

Winston was looking so handsome in his bow tie, I just wanted to kiss him and give him a special birthday present, but he's decided his one true love is Milly the pug and I just can't compete with that. After all I have a long noble nose and they've both had some sort of accident at birth and had their noses pushed into their faces. Poor things!

The party was super amazing! Lots and lots of my favourite friends were there. Lovely Frank, who is putty in my paws.
Come over here big boy!

Darling Lady Penny! How can I resist you!

You can't, now kiss me you fool!

Sexy Kaiser who doesn't love me anymore.

Gorgeous Otto, who I have a crush on, but he doesn't reciprocate.
Otto, forget what happened with me and Kaiser!

Run away with me, gorgeous sausage!
With me Otto, run away with me! Not away from me!

Amazing Blue, who is the fasterest dog eva! Even I can't keep up. In fact even super playful Kimba can't keep up!



Kimba's gorgeous older sister Kip was there of course. She even ran round and round after Blue. Lovely Kip is an ex-breeding bitch and until she was adopted by her wonderful human, had a pretty hard life. She used to be very grumpy and scared, but now she likes to play with us because our walks are so fun.


Gorgeous Bob was there, being cute and silly as usual. 

And lovely Meg. She has the biggest paws! Mum says she's going to be huge one day, but right now she's just a good size for playing! And rolling in the mud, good girl.

Don't look guilty Meg! You're supposed to roll in the mud.

Of course lovely old Stan was there. He's a lovely thing. He's not into the jumping around playing like us young pups, but he always finds the best mud and stinkiest dead things. What a legend.

There were lots of other cool dogs there I'd never met before too. There was some that had wooly mohawks and fancy names. And there was loads of others.



But there was also a very special dog called Charlie. My Mum used to volunteer for an organisation called Dog Watch. They rehome abandoned and pound dogs and do amazing work. Sometimes the dogs that end up there have had bad things done to them and they don't know how to be around other dogs or people anymore. The amazing Dog Watch team work really hard to make these dogs better and get them wonderful forever homes. If you want a dog please consider rescuing a dog from here, they are lovely.  Charlie is one of these dogs. She was really shy when she arrived and didn't want to play with us at all. Later she was still quite nervous, but carefully introduced herself to a few of us.

Then in no time she was running happily with us all, tail wagging furiously, jumping about and grinning from ear to ear. Mum got quite choked up watching her having so much fun and Charlie's mum was just amazed. Mum says that our gang is the best for helping dogs remember how much fun being in a pack is and we are great at helping dogs like Kip and Charlie. It's one of the reason's Mum and I started Penny Paws.

After the party was over I got to go home with my favourite human Aurora and play with my new boyfriend. Now I don't want you to judge me, and I hope my hero's Crusoe and Jeffery forgive me. But my new boyfriend is the Special Maine Coon Barry. Our relationship is passionate and tumultuous and if I that black cat I live would let me I'd have the same relationship with him. But he isn't open minded like I am, but I won't stop trying. 

Anyway my secret love has been caught on camera so here it is! I'm proud to say I love both ways! 


No comments:

Post a Comment