Friday *Puppy Madness*

Dear Diary,
So tired. Today has been a play day. Mum got my special toy out this morning and we played for ages.


I guess that was to make up for the fact that she went out without me for EVER! Mum says it was only 2 hours, but it was actually forever and ever. When she came home I used my best puppy eyes and made her lie down so I could snuggle her and sleep on her. I think we were both happy with that outcome. 

Later Dad came home and we (they) had a picnic dinner at the dog park. As usual I played with lots of dogs. I meet a pack of fun little dogs and only one wouldn't play but that was cause she was 19! That is so very old. Mum said with lots of exercise and eating right I'll be at least that old and still coming to the dog park.

Then I met some nice black and white shaggy dogs and we ran up the hill and made Mum cough with all the dust we kicked up. They were fun. 

Then I met Judd. He was 6 months old like me and a vizsla. Vizsla's are one of my favourites ever! We had so much fun. Everyone was laughing at us because we were the best players in the the park.







Judd on top of me

Me on top of Judd! 




Then I got to met some wolves! They were so pretty and but were very serious and didn't want to jump around with me. They were polite though.


So tired after all that, I completely zonked out on Dad's knee in the car. I wanna play with more vizslas!

No comments:

Post a Comment