Monday *Abandonment Issuse*

Dear Diary
This will be a short and sweet entry because Mum is a dirty abandoner and left me home alone for hours and hours and hours today. And I'm not telling her what I got up to when she was out, although I do still have some yummy bone so I was pretty preoccupied with that all day. 

Mum says it was alright because she was out getting me inscribed on her arm. Why she did that is a story for another time, but I look pretty cool there so I guess I forgive her.

And I forgive her for locking us out of the house in the rain and then having to go for a walk and get wet. I did get to have a good run round in the park after all. And Dad came home and rescued us. He's good like that.

Something very disconcerting also happened. That black cat I live with didn't run away when I chased him. He whacked me on the nose. Twice! And then he just stared and stared and stared at me. So I barked lots to show him I'm boss and he kept staring! That's not how it works. I was so confused I went outside into the rain. Strange. Maybe I'll have to be a leeeeeettle bit nicer to him? Maybe.

After that it was snuggles all night so a pretty perfect evening really. Mum says she has a special treat for me tomorrow to make up for today so I'm pretty excited to see what that is. Oh and Mum gave me a present today that my little friend Sophie made for me. It was delicious, the snails part anyway, and I loved the gold bow too! Thanks lovely Sophie!

No comments:

Post a Comment