The Weekend *Giving my Secretary Time Off*

Dear Diary
I am very kind and loving and since it was Mum's birthday this weekend I decided to let her off for taking dictation from me. Aren't I the best?

It was a totally amazing brilliant so very good radtastic weekend because our boss from work gave me a BONE! Now I've had little bones before and they are great, but this was a hugemungous bone that was almost as big as me! And it had meat, so much delicious meat. Oh the bone is so good. I'm having trouble concentrating because I just want to go chew it more.

Of course the first thing I did was go and put it in the dirt so no one else would want it. 

And I made sure to tell Mum that she couldn't have it back once she'd given it to me. Of course she did have it back for a bit and gave it back to me. But I really didn't want to let her have it. Lucky she is lovely and understands and doesn't keep it from me for long.

The only problem with the gorgeous dirt and grass covered wonderfully sticky and awesome bone is I'm not allowed it in the house. Not fair! How am I supposed to be near Mum and Dad and eat my bone? It turns out I can't so I didn't really see much of them this weekend. 

I did make time on Mum's birthday to go for a special just the two of us walk early in the morning. We had the whole dog park to ourselves and Mum threw pinecones for me and I chased bugs through the long grass. It was nice. 

Of course back home it was straight back to my bone so I didn't mind when Mum and Dad went out without me. When they came back they let me play with some of the cool things from the party bag. I think I should have got to go to the party, but Mum said that it was in a cool place called C1 and that dogs aren't allowed inside and I would have had to leave my bone at home. 

Then for Mum and Dad's dinner we went for an awesome picnic and they ate things that smelt so good called burritos and I didn't get any cause Mum and Dad are greedy and mean. But I did get to explore lots of native bush and play with some other dogs and practice my recall, which was perfect.

Then a cool thing happened these little nozzle things popped out of the ground and made it rain. I had to investigate.

Now I know badgers live underground so I think the nozzle things are some sort of evil ploy by the badgers to take over the world. (I'm not really sure how, but I'll figure it out!) Knowing this I decided that I had  to stop them so I attacked the little nozzle thing and the hard fast water. Mum and Dad were laughing at me lots and Mum was so overcome at my bravery that she completely stuffed up filming my daring act. Sigh.

The badgers must have known what I was doing cause the nozzle things moved round and got Mum when was she was trying to film me. She made a funny high pitched noise and Dad laughed at her lots. It was fun, but I decided I'd foiled badgers enough for one day. And of course when we got home there was my bone!

What a great weekend. Glad you had a great time Mum, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment