Tuesday *Play Date*

Dear Diary,
Mum was right, she did have an awesome surprise for me today. At first I thought we were going to the beach, but we went to this cool big park. Then this really nice lady turned up and she had loads and loads of dogs with her and two of them were sausages. This is Otto.

He was quiet and dignified. And this is Kaiser, he was a dirty old man who just had one thing on his mind! As you can tell I wasn't to opposed to this.

Although I did give him a run for his money a couple of times. You know what they say, treat em mean and keep em keen.

I also meet a super cute little pug, but she didn't like me kissing her.


I was very good and gentle and let her think she had the better of me.It doesn't do to beat up puppies that are smaller than you after all.

There were lots of dogs to play with and they were all fun, but Kaiser didn't really let me play with the others much. I still had the best time and got to run around lots and play and jump and fight and sneak and pounce and explore and so many things!!!!






Mum says that we'll get to go walking again with the fun dogs and the lovely lady again. She runs a company called Pet Care Services Ltd and she is awesome. Mum says if I ever needed someone to take care of me she'd definitely be the one I'd go to.


No comments:

Post a Comment