Wednesday *Road Trip - Eventually*

Dear Diary

A lovely sunny day today and Mum AND Dad were both home! Fun times. Lots of playing and snuggling and playing and napping and snuggling. That black cat is still not running away from me as much as I'd like but I can't work out how to get things back to the way they were before. He keeps hitting on the nose when I try and chase him!

Mum took me up to the high dog park and there were lots and lots and lots of dogs there today. Some of them were really fun, like little Atari the Staffie cross, we played lots and he was a great ball chaser. Mum tried to get me chase my new frisbee, but for some reason she kept throwing it away. If she doesn't want it then it can't be very good so I just hunted for badgers.

There were some grumpy mean dogs at the park too today. They barked and barked and barked at me and their owners just let them bully me lots. Mum rescued me and took me away. Luckily there were lots of other fun dogs so I forgot all about the bullies. 

Once we got home all sorts of strange goings on went on. My den got packed up and all my toys put away, then some got put in a bag with my blankets and bed and stuff. Mum got the cool sucky machine out, but I wasn't allowed to play with it. Dad gave me treats for not playing with it. 

Then lots of things got put in the car. Then I got put in the car with Mum and Dad and we drove and drove and drove! We finally got to a place I've been before. Aunty Sarah and Uncle Greg's! Their place is really fun because it's out in the countryside and there's sometimes big white fluffy dogs to play with (I'm a little bit scared of them), and they leave delicious treats in the grass. 

No fluffy white dogs when we arrived, but I made sure to check their paddock and drink from their trough. Then I found a ginormous mound of grass to play. It was sooooooo fun, I was sure there was a badger in it, but there wasn't. I'm going to check it again though, when Mum isn't looking, just to be sure. 

I ran round and round and round the house lots and played with a ball and then had to go to bed early because I was just too excited. I can't wait to go adventuring tomorrow! 

No comments:

Post a Comment