Friday *Leader of the Pack*

Brrrm Brrrm

Dear Diary
The rain has stopped! So I got to go for a big walk at the dog park on top of the hills. Here's a picture of the view from the dog park, you can see the whole city, the big water that surrounds us (Mum says it's the Pacific Ocean, I say it's my swimming pool), and in the distance a mountain range. I don't care, but Mum says we are spoiled to have views like this when we walk. 



As you can also see I made new friends on my walk today. Mum says I bullied them but I just like playing and sometimes other dogs need encouragement!


It's a hug, really it is!


I met lots of other dogs too and even watched some big dogs playing (I was just trying to copy them with the little dogs).

After that Mum and I had some quality time together and she helped me work on my supermodel poses, which I think are coming along quite well. Soon I'll be as good as my hero Crusoe the Celebrity Dachshund!

After such a fun walk I was pooped, but mum made me go to work! What? We haven't been to work all week, what a drag. Luckily it was Friday so I did my usual job of keeping the peace by sleeping. It is probably the most important job in the office so I take it very seriously. 

After charming all mum's upstairs colleagues at drinks (pretty sure that was the only reason we went to work) we came home and napped in the sun. I'm glad mum likes sleeping as much as I do, although I've heard her mention to Dad that she can't wait till she's better and doesn't have to sleep during the day. I'm not sure what that means, but it seems to me that sleeping all day is the best thing you can do for your health!

It's the weekend tomorrow, YAY! I get to play with Mum And Dad. Happy barks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment