Sunday *Mountain Biking Adventure*

Dear Diary
Today was amazing! Well the bit first thing in the morning wasn't really amazing. At first I thought it was because I managed to get into the compost bin and dig into where some sun dried tomato oil had been thrown. It smelt so good and I rolled in it lots. Unfortunately I had to fight through jungles of biddy-bids and managed to get little spiky ball stuff all over me. And the oil of course. Mum and Dad were both unimpressed so not only did I have to have an uber bath, I had to get brushed lots. Sucky! I did not like. 

Luckily for Mum she made up for it by taking me on a new adventure. I got put in my doggie back pack and we went for a drive all across town. When we got to the place Mum put on a helmet, put me on and got on her mountain bike. Yes! We went speeding off through the forest and the next thing I know we were at the beach. Holy digging up the badgers and rolling in the sand it was good.

Although I quickly learnt that Mum was intent on making me swim, she said because I was a greasy monster. I've got video evidence of her terrible mistreatment of me, even when I was telling her I didn't want to be in the sea anymore. 

I did want to run around and dig in the sand and chase other dogs and smell all the things, but that had to come to an end and I had to go back into the backpack. I did not want! Mum fooled me with treats though and soon we were off again.

Whizzing through the forest, up hills and round corners and over very small jumps. Mum was good and went pretty fast. 

I didn't have to tell her off once for being to slow. There was so much to see, it was great. 


















Then Mum got off her bike and let me out and I got to run around in the trees. So good! It was just brilliant to be able to climb the logs and dig in the needley things and sniff all the trails and hide in the undergrowth and chase mum through the trees and run and run and run!



Once we were out of the forest I had to be good and walk nicely on my lead and I did it really well to thank Mum for such a great time. At home we all napped in the afternoon, including Dad although I'm not sure why, he hadn't been on an awesome adventure. It was nice sleeping in the sun with him though. 

What a great day, I hope I get to go on more adventures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment