Tuesday - Sort of my birthday


Dear Diary,
Today I am 6 months old! Wow, I'm so grown up now. Mum can remember when she could hold me in her hands. Damn I was a cutie.


Now I'm a full sized dog, and if anyone says different I'll bite their ankles and knees!

As you can see, I am regal and poised - although one of my ears generally requires a factory reset. Anyway, yesterday was horrid and rainy, not really what a posh Lady likes on her birthday. And even worse I didn't get any presents at all. I just got to run around in the big park and get really wet. Secretly I really enjoyed it, but I was glad when we got back to the car and Mum dried me off with the big towel. I didn't like it when she wouldn't let me pull on the lead to get to the car and we had to go the other way. I cried lots to try and embarrass her, but it didn't work so in the end I just walked nicely.


Running around in the rain was exhausting so I spent the rest of the day sleeping on Mum, when she wasn't jumping around like a weirdo in front of the TV. Then we went over to the neighbor's house and I got to eat all the little bits of food their tiny human had dropped on the floor. Awesome! I love it there.

I guess that was my day. Oh yeah, Mum is teaching me to touch her hands for treats, which is fun, but I'm not sure why that black cat gets treats for just sitting on the window sill above me when I'm doing it. He's a dick.

No comments:

Post a Comment