Wednesday * Must Climb ALL The Things!


Dear Diary,

I'm afraid I've been naughty today, all day long. I couldn't help it. Mum is sick again and was lying on the couch not paying me enough attention, AND the cat seems to be usurping my place in the pack, and I hadn't been for a walk. There was really only one thing for it, I had to prove that anywhere the cat can go I can too!

I've recently got tall enough to jump up onto the couches so it was really easy to get onto the bench from there as the couch is against the back of the bench. I've been doing this for a few days now. It gets Mum to come straight downstairs since she put that stupid baby gate up. Of course I get told off and crated, but it works every time so I'm not going to stop. Hahahaha!

I've also worked out I can get onto the window sill where that black cat gets fed so I had myself some of his yummy food a couple of times. Mummy was really annoyed and I got lonely timeout for a long time after the second time I did it.


But my best achievement was getting up onto the high outdoor table where that black cat lounges about and eats the green plants that make him all silly. I'm not telling anyone how I did it, but I could tell Mum was really impressed cause she didn't tell me off or anything until she had me by my scruff. I was in big trouble again.


Since I was already in trouble I spent as much time as I could harassing that black cat too. Mummy seemed really unhappy about this, but that'll teach her that I'm the boss, not the stupid cat.

Now Dad has completely rearranged the lounge so I can't get on the bench and Mum has moved everything away from the outside table and the cat food is somewhere else I can't get to so my fun is a bit spoiled. Luckily there's still lots of things to climb every where so I can keep climbing. I love it.


I think I'll be nicer to Mum tomorrow though, I don't like it when she's sad. (I will still try and eat her delicious slippers though!)

No comments:

Post a Comment