Sunday *Nothing Like a Bush Walk*

Dear Diary,
Meh, Sunday mornings. No one pays me enough attention and I got in trouble this morning for wanting to play with the vacuum thing. Usually I can't be bothered with it, but Mum took the weird bristly endy bit off and I stuck my nose in the tube and it was brilliant. I have no idea why Mum didn't think so. After that Mum moved things around on the benches, and put things in water and generally didn't play or snuggle me at all not good enough! 

She did promise that when she was finished we'd go somewhere special for a walk and she was right. But, and this is a big butt she also did something very stupid, which I'll of course forgive her for because she is generally intelligent and amazing and she reads this diary and controls my food. Love you Mum! Anyway we go to this amazing place and she started taking pictures and then realised she hadn't put some card thing in the camera, so no pics with that. Luckily she had her phone thingee which photos too so all was not lost. 



We were at a place up the top of the hills just above town and the views were gorgeous. Not that I cared. The freshly mown grass there was just the best for barreling through. Dad decided I should pay more attention to my surroundings though. 


I didn't look at it out of spite for being picked up in such an undignified manner in front of a cute cocker spaniel called Fonz who I wanted to play with (he didn't want to play with me and his dad called him a wuss.)

After admiring the view came the betterest bit. We went into the bush! And I don't mean some little bushes, this was proper native bush forest and the smells were Ah-maze-ing! I had to stay on a lead cause of a dumb sign, but Mum had the long rope so I got to run around heaps and heaps. It was magic and I want more!


After all the running around Mum announced it was time to go to the pub so we headed to my favourite one called the Brewery. They like dogs and all the staff fuss over me and they have good pizzas and sometimes Mum drops bits of cheese on the ground. She is a messy eater. Today they also had live music, so I chilled out to the great sounds and let everyone admire me. 


Then we had to so shopping, although to me it just seemed like wandering round and making people fall in love with me and looking cool. Which of course I did with my Walk this Way collar and lead. Here I am trying to get Mum cute puppy discount by schmoozing the lady at the Dead Set Boutique.


And here I am surveying the First Few Shops at the new Tannery Emporium. Obviously I class up the place. 


I was pretty pooped after all this but when we got home Dad decided that black cat should learn to stand up to me. I was not impressed, but I felt a bit better knowing he wasn't either and the first chance he got to escape from Dad he took. I encouraged him up the tree again, because obviously he likes it so much and I am very helpful.

So tired now. Must be bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment