Friday *Serious Working Type Dog*

Dear Diary
Today seemed to be quite a serious day. Things started well enough with the breakfast hunt, but then Mum was stuck on the phone thingee again. When my collar and lead came out I naturally thought we were off on another awesome adventure, but nooooooo! Today Mum made me do serious walking on a lead. After a bit of an enthusiastic start and some going round in circles in front of the house, I soon realised it was serious walking time and did a really good job of walking on a loose lead.




When we go to the local little park it was full of children so Mum didn't let me off. What a jip! I love licking children. Instead we ran together, which must have looked funny cause Mum was looking all fancy for work. After the park the serious walking continued until I thought I'd finally found a badger hole. It was deep and disappeared under the pavement and wasn't there last week. 

I had a little investigate but Mum said it wasn't a badger hole, it was just another earthquake hole and I should be careful. So I was.

After we got home and I got treats and snuggles for my good serious walking (we only had to turn around once) it was straight back out to visit all my friends at the Tannery pop up shops. They are having something called a sale which Mum was quite keen on, but I don't care about that sort of thing. I had lots of snuggles while Mum shopped at Flock, Dead Set and finally settled on some bracelets from Where the Fox Lives (I didn't find any foxes though so I think that shop might be lying). I thought they were pretty cool so I tried one out. I'm a rock chick!

After a serious lunch where I sat like a good girl on a chair the whole time, it was off to the office. Boring. And serious. Seriously boring.

Mum did lots of work and I did lots of sleep. Then we all went upstairs for a serious meeting, which was actually serious and even Mum was bored. 

Finally my friend Steve came up and that was better and he played with me and got me excited. For a while. All that seriousness was quite tiring so I'm glad to be home and curled up between Mum and Dad on the couch. That black cat has jumped up next to Dad though. I'm trying to be good, but he keeps hitting me with his tail and poking me with his paw. Such a dick. 

No comments:

Post a Comment