Thursday *Mum falls in love with another dog!*

Dear Diary
What a day. It started out well enough. I got my usual morning snuggles before breakfast, a game of hunt out breakfast in the garden, some games in the lounge and then off to the office. Some of you might think being in the office is boring. No no no! There are lots of shoes to lick and socks to nibble. Everyone gives me pats and the naps are awesome. And there's always some sort of hijinks to get up to. Like looking for exciting things under the upstairs couches.

I found a cool ball thing and Mum and Dad laughed at me when I wiggled out from under it. Sometimes I get a cool box to play with, or in. Today's one was awesome.

And I get to do my stair running up too!

Mum got some sad news in the afternoon from lovely friend so we left early. I wish was able to be with her friend right now and give her my best kisses and nose boops and neck nuzzles. I love her. 

We went up the hill to the high up dog park and Mum was a stupid again and forgot to take any photoing devices. Seriously if this continues I'm going to have employ a photographer. 

It was a great walk with lots and lots of fun dogs to play with. I really enjoyed playing with a naughty Spoodle. The first time I saw her she was brilliant white with black spots and wouldn't stop playing even when her Dad called. Mum told me I was setting a very good example with my excellent recall. Then later in the walk we saw her again, but she wasn't white anymore. She was completely covered in mud. Mum told me this was because she was a little trickster and her Dad needed more practice at recall. I thought it was funny and loved playing with her again, even though I ended up quite muddy.

Then something happened to Mum. Another sausage came into the park and it was a mini wire hair called Bella. Mum went mental. Bella was very pretty but didn't want to play with me so I went and played with some other dogs nearby. Mum didn't come though (maybe I should use treats?), she sat on the ground and made all sorts of embarrassing noises and rubbed it's belly and made a spectacle of herself. I pretended she wasn't mine. 

After that she wouldn't stop going on about Bella, lucky I'm not the jealous type. I think when I'm more grown up I'm going to end up with a wiry brother. That'll be rad though, cause that black cat still won't play with me. He's a stupidhead. 

No comments:

Post a Comment