Tuesday *A Nap I Think*

Dear Diary
Yaaaaaaaaawn. After yesterday's excellent fun and games I've been very tired all day today. I couldn't even be bothered nagging Mum for breakfast, although when she did decide it was time to play hide and seek with my chicken necks I was very happy. But after breakfast it was time for a nap.

Next thing I know Mum is flapping about, putting my collar and lead on me and rushing out the door. I really couldn't be bothered with all this fuss so I napped in the car too.

We picked up Dad and I thought we were going to the beach because that was the road we were on, but then we turned off and I got taken to a strange office. It was Mum and Dad's architect and I was very good and helped make lots of important decisions and also gave the architect some great ideas. He decided I should stay with him, but Mum wasn't very keen on that.

When we got home there was a parcel from the UK in the mailbox! Yay, the book from my lovely overseas friends Lottie and Duke. Gorgeous Lottie is currently battling a horrible cancer so you should all go to their page and send her lots of healthy healing vibes. So the book is all about Dachshund Spines and Mum and I sat down to read it immediately. Well I kind of lay down to read it if I'm honest. 

Mum was very excited to learn so much and know all the right things to do to look after my back. She's particularly happy that all the swimming, walking, playing and climbing I do will make me nice and strong and keep my long spine safe. If fact she was so excited to see that climbing stairs is good for me she made me run up them twice in a row (but she wouldn't let me go down them OR explore the upstair, spoilsport).

Guess what I did after that? If you said Nap you're right. All that napping is tiring work so an early night is on the cards. 

No comments:

Post a Comment