Thursday * Rain! Do Not Like


Dear Diary

I can't believe it rained here all day, I thought this was supposed to be summer. Because it was so yucky and cold I decided I should make up for my bad behaviour of yesterday and give Mum lots of snuggles. She was really grateful and gave me lots of hugs and face boops. Bliss.

Of course I couldn't just behave all day so I had to attack her lovely fuzzy slippers for quite a long time. They taste good.


And of course I had to explore the new lounge layout and try and figure out how to get onto the bench.


Unfortunately, as awesome as I am at jumping, I realise that even my powers of propulsion will not get me to the bench. Especially since Mum and Dad keep so much junk on it, ensuring there is no suitable dachshund landing strip. Rude!

The rest of the day was spent chewing one of my large array of sticks.



I have one for every occasion. Mum thinks the best thing about my sticks is that ALL of the toys she's ever bought me are still in tact because I prefer to destroy these. I think I'll have problems with the one second from the right, it's my latest find and is awesome.

The other great thing about my sticks, and all my toys really, is that Mum keeps them in this awesome toy box that I can fit in so I have to hunt things out. It is great fun and Mum says it's great preparation for when I finally dig up a badger.


It also makes a great raised sleeping platform! Not as good as a bean bag, but still good.




Speaking of sleeping, time to do more of that. Lets hope for more sun tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment