Tuesday *Caution - Will Give you Kisses*

Dear Diary, 
Mum really made up for yesterday (she always does). After breakfast we headed up the hill to the dog park with a view and I was a little tricksy sausage and jumped out of the car before Mum had hold of my lead properly. Silly Mum. She then got all shouty and mental, but I ignored her till she calmed down and called me properly. I came straight away then. Sometimes humans need extra training. 

I had an awesome walk and played with loads of labs today. There must have be 8 or 9 in the park at one point. Mum had to explain to all their owners that I can play with big dogs and not to worry because I am clever and sneaky. It was great fun chasing the big silly dogs. 

Then a lady with two rat terriers came along and she was really worried her dogs would think I was a rat! How rude. I showed her! I ran rings around her dogs and pushed them over, cause I'm much bigger than them, it's just that the lady couldn't tell. Mum had to spend a long time reassuring the lady that I was fine. She was funny. 

I was even really good at the end of the walk and came for Mum to put my lead on, even though she'd forgotten the treats. Sometimes I think Mum is losing her mind!

Later in the day I got to visit one of my favourite people in the whole world. Els! She was my teacher at puppy school and I love her lots because she's very clever and she taught Mum how to be a good Mum and she gives me lots of snuggles. She's just the best. If you're in Christchurch and you want products or dog training she's the best EVA! Go to www.trainimals.com

While we were there I got to try out and model some exciting new leads. They are from www.safetycollars.co.nz and I think I looked very tough and intimidating in the cool Caution one I modelled. 
Don't I look tough! 
Lightening tongue is coming for you! 
I think Mum should think about getting me the training one because when we go on our training walks round the block everyone wants to talk to me and I'm easily distracted. It's tough being so cute!

After that we went for a visit to Lyttelton. Mum told me that in the big earthquake lots of it got smashed, but that it is still a cool place. I agree. We got to go through this really long tunnel which was weird for me. Then we walked all around the town and looked at all the fun community things that have been done to replace all the broken buildings.


It is a place called a port and I got my usual pats from everyone, even some big tough sailors. I'm beginning to think no one can resist me. I was tired after all the good on the lead walking so I employed a technique I'm learning from my friend called Sir Roger. It's the flop. For of those you that want to master it, just let all your whole body get all relaxdy and lie on the ground. There's nothing anyone can to do make you walk. I find it particularly annoys Mum if I add a "what is the problem" look as well. Tee hee!

I'm very excited about tomorrow night. I'm off to visit Aunty Paula and Uncle Robert again so I'll get to play with Ruby and Hugo and maybe Alice. Mum says I should wear a chastity belt, but I'm not going to!


No comments:

Post a Comment